Monday 27 December 2010

How Was It For You?

Having had a busy few days on the run up to Christmas, Christmas Day itself was spent at home with Clare.  It was lovely too.  We opened presents (I had 3 bottles of gin), had dinner and spent the day doing very little indeed.

Boxing Day was similar although we did take a stroll to the local retail park to see if there were any bargains to be had, mainly just to get some fresh air.

Today we headed to the Bull Ring (despite the shooting yesterday) to see what the sales had to offer. Not a lot if truth be told!  I'm lucky enough not to want or need anything in particular and so 20% off something I don't really want or need wasn't enough to tempt me to put my hand in my pocket.

It might not be everyone's idea of the perfect Christmas but it suited me just fine.