Monday 23 August 2010

Knight and Day

Yesterday I went to see Knight and Day. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I won't spoil it but the story is about June Havens (Cameron Diaz) who finds her everyday life tangled with that of secret agent Roy Miller (Tom Cruise) who has realised he isn't supposed to survive his latest mission. As their campaign to stay alive stretches across the globe, they soon learn that all they can count on is each other.

Tom Cruise is a great actor, something I forget, coupled with Cameron Diaz they seem to have a chemistry that really comes across on screen. Both turn in strong performances. Add some great locations and some fantastic action scenes and you're away.

If you want an all action Hollywood Blockbuster you can do a lot worse than this. I don't imagine it will win many awards but for a couple of hours of escapism it really hits the spot.