Friday 28 May 2010

Bank Holiday

Another bank holiday weekend is here and although I don't have anything planned I am looking forward to it.  Despite having no plans I do know the weekend will not involve DIY, which seems to be the most popular of bank holiday pass times.

England play on Sunday, their last friendly prior to the start of the World Cup and I know I will be near a TV screen for that.  Will they put in a better performance than they did earlier in the week?  I doubt it. There's also the cricket, England versus Bangladesh. As expected we are doing rather well and as I write Jonathan Trott has just reached his double hundred. England are very much in the driving seat at 433 - 6.

Whatever I end up doing I hope the weather stays nice.  There's nothing worse than a cold and wet bank holiday weekend.

Anyway a song, I can only think of one and here it is.

Blur - Bank Holiday (Utrecht Holland).mp3